Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2018) PF Jake Forrester to IU

58 minutes ago, MoyeNeeded said:

Just watched a bunch of videos..could be the sleeper of this class.

Sent from my SM-G930P using BtownBanners mobile app

I agree. One advantage he has is that he has spent a lot of time being a role player, so he might be able to adapt quicker when he gets to IU. 

He is coming to Indiana to win a national championship. I like it.

“I’m trying to go for a National Championship”

We spoke with @IndianaMBB commit @begreatjake about his aspirations, his decision to come to IU, his crazy high school experience, and even his 25 Fortnite dubs. #iubb

Check out our full pod with Jake: thehoosiernetwork.com/2018/03/29/jak…

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

6 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

For Raw Sports Jake Forrester (Indiana) had 26pts 17reb, Mikeal Jones had 21pts, Drew Friberg (Princeton had 12pts 2 treys, Sam Sessoms (Binghampton) had 12pts 5asts & Allen Betrand (Towson) had 11pts 5asts in the win

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

7:31 PM - 10 Apr 2018 from Conshohocken, PA

maxwell-smart-chief.jpg

I think it's possible Jake comes in and has a season not too different from the one Smith had this year.  He may not get as many minutes because the roster will be stronger this coming season, but he will likely start off somewhat lost and develop throughout the season.  Hopefully, we'll have some games where Archie will be able to bring in the 'green' players with a comfortable lead.

Bottom line to me is that Jake has the potential and Archie and staff know how to develop it.

I think it's possible Jake comes in and has a season not too different from the one Smith had this year.  He may not get as many minutes because the roster will be stronger this coming season, but he will likely start off somewhat lost and develop throughout the season.  Hopefully, we'll have some games where Archie will be able to bring in the 'green' players with a comfortable lead.
Bottom line to me is that Jake has the potential and Archie and staff know how to develop it.
Maybe but there are only so minutes to go around. He would have to beat out race and Evan for those minutes. We aren't going to be playing over 9 guys..

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, Bailey7878 said:

Maybe but there are only so minutes to go around. He would have to beat out race and Evan for those minutes. We aren't going to be playing over 9 guys..

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Wouldn't surprise me to see someone in this class redshirt too. I think he may be a candidate if they don't see him getting many minutes.