Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Dalton26

Indiana vs Houston Baptist Game Thread 4 EST BTN

Just now, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Maybe as a stretch 4?

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

I could see this, but who would he guard? I think his defense doesn't translate at all to the NBA game. He's too slow laterally to handle 4s and too weak to guard 5s

2 minutes ago, bmitch said:

Priller made more field goals than Bryant did tonight. Why do we not give TB more chances on offense? Obviously he had a lot of foul shots, but I feel like we aren't using him as well as we could

It looks to me like Bryant is trying to change what kind of player he is. Maybe in response to feedback from the NBA. 

In doing so he's having some growing pains. Perhaps we can find a middle ground in conference play. 

Lol really says something when there is only 5 pages in here. Straight snooze fest oh well on to butler

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Ha comfortable win against a team we should beat like this. As a mod I am sure you enjoy days like this.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

A good win. Everybody on the team contributed.  Good defense and over 50% shooting by us. Now hit the books boys---get ready for finals---and then beat the Bulldogs!

Sounds like OG will be back by the Butler game----and that may be the best news of the day!

I will tell you Butler gave Cincy a game they looked fantastic and they needed that game after ISU. Hopefully TB goes off on that game. It is not going to pretty in my household both my parents hold degrees from IU and Butler, I have a sister who goes to Butler and my mom is a fan, my dad is neutral likes both, and I like both except when they play each other I go for IU.

Sorry off topic but, I know we are all thrilled for Troy! He had a impressive block on Curry last night and a great slam for 11 points in 19 minutes after starting. No TO's .... Can you believe it? Lol. He is thriving in the NBA. Miss you Troy but GOOD MOVE!!