Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Foster Farms Bowl Pregame Thread

Don't know where to post this, but it was announced today that IU will be opening the 2017 season against the buckeyes in Bloomington on Thursday Aug. 31. Personally I don't know if I like that, considering we already struggle getting people to show up on Saturdays. But who knows, maybe a Foster Farms Bowl win will help bring some excitement into 2017!?

Don't know where to post this, but it was announced today that IU will be opening the 2017 season against the buckeyes in Bloomington on Thursday Aug. 31. Personally I don't know if I like that, considering we already struggle getting people to show up on Saturdays. But who knows, maybe a Foster Farms Bowl win will help bring some excitement into 2017!?

Don't worry the stadium will be sold out with fans in red regardless.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

9 hours ago, ThompsonHoosier said:

Shouldn't be an issue drawing against the Duckeyes no matter what day of the week.

On December 13, 2016 at 4:56 PM, hsrtxp said:

It's always stadium picture time.

I live in Ohio and always have to hear about memorial stadium being the west shoe. Ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I once saw a conversation between OSU fans about traveling to Indiana and they said they prefer our stadium to Purdue's because Purdue "smells like cow sh*t." 

So, there's that.