Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

coachmayhew

Once a Hoosier, always a Hoosier!

After tonights game, reading tweets and text messages from people hatin' on us, I realized that no matter what I will always love the Hoosiers. Good thing cause I just got an IU tattoo. I hate losing but when we get to March Losing will be much worse or harder to swallow. This loss means nothing to me, my daughter watched the finals minutes with me and will now be a Hoosier for life. Looking at the big picture, I love this team and their chances come March! Banner Up!

I agree with both of you.  Once a Hoosier, Always a Hoosier.  Sometimes I think everyone forgets that these players are really just kids and they have A LOT riding on this.  Every member of Hoosier nation is ready for the Rise of the Hoosiers and that can't always be easy for the players to take in.  And when they have a bad game every one calls them overrated.  How many #1s have fallen this season?! These guys play their hearts out! They do it for the team, the school and Hoosier nation.  Win or Lose they still have a hell of a fanbase and will be talked about for years to come!

If I'd have told any IU Basketball fan 2 years ago that we'd be #1 in the country, leading the B1G, 24-4 overall, and 4-0 against U of M, MSU, & OSU, they'd be ecstatic. People are getting so caught up in the hype that they forget where we were just last year and the years before that. Losing sucks but it's the B1G!!!! The toughest basketball conference top to bottom!!!! Lighten up and enjoy being good again! Beside one team, Indiana has never won a banner on a perfect season. Losses happen. You have to learn from those losses and get better as a team. Not worried one bit about our HOOSIERS.