Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

OliviaPope40

Baby announcement

59 minutes ago, OliviaPope40 said:

Last week I received news that my sister Rachel is pregnant so I am going to be an aunt. The baby is due in June and won't know what she is having until next month. I am praying that she has a boy.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Congrats, Found out a couple of weeks ago that my wife is due July 3rd with our second child. It took less that a year and a half to get my son to say Go Hoosiers "clearly", gonna see if I can get that done a little quicker with this one!

31 minutes ago, reconmkd said:

Congrats, Found out a couple of weeks ago that my wife is due July 3rd with our second child. It took less that a year and a half to get my son to say Go Hoosiers "clearly", gonna see if I can get that done a little quicker with this one!

Congrats on the second baby.

45 minutes ago, OliviaPope40 said:

YES first time aunt.

There is nothing better than seeing your first niece or nephew. Now I have 11(10 by marriage) and its the most fun I've ever hard.

16 minutes ago, OliviaPope40 said:

Update on my sister she found out today if she is having a boy or a girl and I got my wish I'm going to be an aunt to a boy.

He better be wearing IU gear when you post the first pictures of your newborn nephew.   :farting_smiley:

Baby Henry was born this morning around 7:41 this morning and mom and baby are both doing well. Her due date was the 24th and he weighed in at 5 pounds and 9 ounces. When they were picking out names I handed her my suggestion she didn't buy it and I tried oh so hard to convince her as best as I could. Maybe I will win the next round when they have another one.

Were you lobbying for Grayson?

Just messing,Congrats!

20 hours ago, Woodson1980 said:

Were you lobbying for Grayson?emoji1.png

Just messing,Congrats!

I was trying oh so hard to get her to and she wasn't having it maybe on round two if she has another boy I can get her to be reasonable. 

Edited by OliviaPope40