Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ThompsonHoosier

B1G Football Awards

Feels like a flip from last season. Totally makes sense. Hopefully next season both offense/defense receive higher honors.

This team is so close to breaking out for 8-9 wins. Fix the red zone offense and we are dangerous. Look at all of our losses, one touchdown instead of a field goal or turnover on downs in the red zone likely wins us a couple more games.

Young team with lots of talent, the best overall coaching staff we've had in decades, recruiting is picking up, major facility upgrades coming soon... things are only going to get better!

Next year will be fun. Open the season hosting OSU. We also host Michigan and Wisconsin (chance at three sell outs next year?). A nice out of conference matchup against a similar minded institution at UVA. Road game against Illinois. Schedule will be tough but no reason we can't at least match our win total from this year.

Forget next year let's go get a bowl win!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

This team is so close to breaking out for 8-9 wins. Fix the red zone offense and we are dangerous. Look at all of our losses, one touchdown instead of a field goal or turnover on downs in the red zone likely wins us a couple more games.

Young team with lots of talent, the best overall coaching staff we've had in decades, recruiting is picking up, major facility upgrades coming soon... things are only going to get better!

Next year will be fun. Open the season hosting OSU. We also host Michigan and Wisconsin (chance at three sell outs next year?). A nice out of conference matchup against a similar minded institution at UVA. Road game against Illinois. Schedule will be tough but no reason we can't at least match our win total from this year.

Forget next year let's go get a bowl win!

My man. Preach preach preach. Also we lose 10 srs. So young so so so young and talented.

14 hours ago, TheWatShot said:

I hope we can put up a good showing against Wisconsin. Tired of losing by cartoonishly bad scores to them. 

Tom Allen I think ended the blowouts. Despite an offense that gift wrapped 10 points a game our D didn't let us get blown out this year. 

Give me on of those games that's all I want. 

Ball and Cronk Named True Freshman All-Americans by 247Sports
http://yi.nzc.am/cp8v4J

Not really B1G awards per se but figured this was the best place to put this. Sorry if it needs moved.

They list Ball as only 17 years old. Didn't realize he wasn't 18 yet.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Ball and Cronk Named True Freshman All-Americans by 247Sports
http://yi.nzc.am/cp8v4J

Not really B1G awards per se but figured this was the best place to put this. Sorry if it needs moved.

They list Ball as only 17 years old. Didn't realize he wasn't 18 yet.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Yeah I believe he won't be 18 until like March if heard correctly