Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Official IUFBowl Thread

Great win! Don't care that it was close. Rivalry games everything goes out the window. I love to clown on Purdue but it is great having a hated rival.

I am confident we will be playing in Detroit for the Quick Lane Bowl. We will either face NC State or a MAC school. Book it!

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Fant leaving is going to hurt next year. Riggins is good, but not sure who replaces Fant. Probably Tyler Green, I like him as a prospect, big at 6'3 and fast. I thought he was horrible his freshmen year, and showed quite a lot of improvement this year. Lets hope he continues to improve.

Fant is graduating but said he was unsure on his future. Might still be back next year. If not, that's a huge loss.

Losing Zander really stings. Not necessarily because of his production, but just because of who he is. Works hard and does whatever he is asked. Has all the heart in the world and went out there and busted it when IU didn't have a QB to turn to.

Back to today - Man, that was ugly. But it was a win.Four in a row and back-to-back bowl games. In a transition year no less. The program is definitely making progress. A bowl win would be massive for this team and would definitely help recruiting.

I'll be praying for the Music City Bowl. Not sure how likely that is. Quck Lane Bowl wouldn't be terrible either. Something close please.