Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

IPFW Post Game Thread

That would make him under three foot tall.

Know what you mean, though.  He isn't going to keep shooting as well as he has -- the mechanics aren't great.  I've been disappointed so far in his court vision.

Newkirk isn't Yogi but hes not the guard that hurt us in this one.

2 minutes ago, HooHooHoo22 said:

Lol some of our fans are ready to start up the "Fire Crean" thread already

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

No but I do think it's a good example of why so many people wanted that.  Elite teams are not this Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde every single year. 

We literally can beat or lose to anybody on any given night. It's frustrating and very unlikely to result in tourney success. 

3 minutes ago, Woodson1980 said:

Anytime we play a game where the opposing team gets back in transition we struggle.Half court sets just aint Creans thing.No movement or screens and forced action at the end of possession.

Bryant doesnt have great vision. Had guys wide open when he was double teamed doesnt have the instinct to find them.

No one said "hey fire Crean" but I've seen some post where people are already fed up with him.

I follow you. Just saying. It's always one extreme or the other. They win out from here and beat UNC, those same folks will be happy.

Sent from my S7 using the BtownBanners App.

I follow you. Just saying. It's always one extreme or the other. They win out from here and beat UNC, those same folks will be happy.

That's how it always goes around here. I'm for Crean! He's a great person

2 minutes ago, pappy1865 said:

I won't. So what we beat UNC in the hall you have to win 6 games away from their to win a national championship. At some point we need to figure out how to consistently win away from home