Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

IPFW Post Game Thread

2 minutes ago, HoosierRob said:

It's a horrid loss. This will come back to haunt on selection Sunday if we're in a position for a higher seed.

Its not good but may not be a terrible loss when all said and done. They probably win their league. That was no cupcake team.

Fort Wayne coach talks like an idiot. He couldn't sell a $1 hot dog. Awful loss to a bunch of burgerboys

Dude. Classy coach. I remember when my Alma Mater beat Indiana. Twice. With Waltman the coach of the Sycamores. It happens. IPFW is a good team. Bad noncalls, but, the Hoosiers should have never put themselves in that position.

Sent from my S7 using the BtownBanners App.

3 minutes ago, HoosierAloha said:

We had a small margin in the OOC schedule with all the cupcakes. Hopefully the team grows from it. It looked from the start the team was still in the mindset of beating up on cupcakes and IPFW wasn't having any of it. We got what we deserved in this one.

I'm sorry.....but a 'small margin in the OOC schedule'.....exactly what do you mean by that?  We suddenly not a tournament team?

It's a horrid loss. This will come back to haunt on selection Sunday if we're in a position for a higher seed.

Disagree if IPFW wins their conference,as they should.

Sent from my S7 using the BtownBanners App.

7-24 from 3 tonight. Literally died by the 3. If we shot our normal. 40+% from deep its a 12 point swing in our favor. I doubt we shoot this badly again all year.

At least I can know that the season is not over just because of this. Last year's team lost to Wake, UNLV and Penn State and still won a B1G Title.

2 minutes ago, IUfan_Charlie said:

One thing I really noticed tonight was how awful we are at setting screens. There were clearly some plays that were supposed to get Blackmon looks from 3 that turned into iso's because we didn't screen the defender. 

We cant set them and cant defend them on the other end.

At least my front row tickets were free. We didn't deserve to win this game. Our defense was awful, hardly any movement on offense. I like the switch to zone. I would almost guarantee OG was battling the flu. Truly hope this lights a fire under our guys. This reminds me of our loss to Eastern Washington, but not as bad. Kudos to McRoberts for some great defense. Oh and JBJ got fouled

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners