Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

IPFW Post Game Thread

2 minutes ago, Alford Bailey said:

I cant blame this one on Crean. We got outplayed. Maybe coulda went to zone earlier but we had all kind of opportunities when they went 9 minutes without scoring. The guys couldnt get it done.

This. The zone worked phenomenally - we didnt capitalize. 

Just now, Alford Bailey said:

I hope Deron continues to improve and get minutes. I actually like him in the post better than TB. TB has no low post moves other than that spin to the baseline.

Noticed this as well. Davis has a much better feel for the game. Maybe instead of Bryant trying to be a guard he should work on his post moves..

I really wish we would come up with some semblance of a half court offense for when these teams get back in transition on us.  Our Kenpom defensive rating jumped like 13 spots after this game.   Our D wasn't perfect but theres no excuse for this offense failing to score 72 points in 45 minutes. 

10 minutes ago, Jketch said:

I just don't understand why Crean didn't play the guy who saved us against Kansas... Cujo

He didnt look great when he was in the game but I may have tried him again late and in ot when we couldnt get anything going offensively.