Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

KB0

Indiana vs Purdue - Saturday 11/26 @ Noon on ESPNU

Figured I'd go ahead and get this game started since Saturday is the big one.

Chance to keep the bucket for a fourth straight year and to go bowling for the second straight year. A lot on the line. 

Rough weekend with all of the Thanksgiving festivities, but hoping some fans turn out at Memorial for this one.

Pur will try and make it a shootout. They have excellent pass blocking, it will be difficult to get a rush. In the B1G: First ranked passing attack, last ranked rushing attack. Last in each rushing attempts, rushing YPA, and rushing yards per game by more than thirty yards from the next worst B1G school.

As good as their pass blocking has been, the metrics suggest Blough has been average: 49.8 adjusted QBR. He's passing less than 60%. And if IU fans are frustrated by Lagow's INTs, Blough has 19 of them.

Really good test for our secondary. With how stingy our run defense has been against top rushing attacks, I doubt Pur even tries to run the ball. I'm starting the over/under on their team rushing at 45 yards.

Save for Brian Knorr coming back and calling the defense leading to a complete meltdown of our secondary, we shouldn't have any trouble with this game.

1 minute ago, ThompsonHoosier said:

PU will come in motivated to ruin our chance at a consecutive bowl game and to get the Bucket back. As long as we limit the turnovers we should be able to win this game. Go Hoosiers! POTFB!!

Agreed. Ball Security over all else. We should get some defensive points also to help us. 

Hoping for a big day for redding and oline. He only needs 47yds to get to 1000yds in back to back seasons which would be a great feat for an IU RB (tevin almost did it but got hurt his soph season) howard could have done it again this year.... But that doesn't take away from redding and his backup role last year.... He's been "quiet" but it's been a good quiet. Wishing him and the hoosiers luck this Saturday. POTFB.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app