Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

ccgeneral

(2017) SG Curtis Haywood II to Georgia Tech

1 hour ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I thought Gelon was our shooter de jour.

All kidding aside. Pretty good plan with Tucker/Haywood.

It seems we are taking 4 instead of 5. I thought it was going to be a class of 5 at first, looking much more like a class of 4 now, which I like better. Now it's just a matter of which 4?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

Tucker ideally although if we could get Waters when Georgetown moves on I would jump at him 

I know it's old and the joke really isn't funny anymore but Crean loves him some wings.

This years team is IMO a little short handed on the wing. Given that Hartman is out, Freddie doesn't look like he is ever going to be much of a factor. And now with OG down, we really thin!

This years team is IMO a little short handed on the wing. Given that Hartman is out, Freddie doesn't look like he is ever going to be much of a factor. And now with OG down, we really thin!

Yet, we still have JMo, McRoberts, and bigger guards to fill in. I don't think adding another guard/wing is the answer when we have three that can play on the wing or push another to that position.

Yet, we still have JMo, McRoberts, and bigger guards to fill in. I don't think adding another guard/wing is the answer when we have three that can play on the wing or push another to that position.

I'll take another wing! Agree to disagree I guess. McRob, solid as a walkon, I'll be nice. Gladly will take the wing