Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

lucel15

Indiana vs Michigan - Saturday Nov. 19 @ 3:30 ET on ESPN

I decided to do this. Such a shame. Anyways..... Hoosiers Kick-off tomorrow at 3:30 up at the big house on ESPN. If you guys haven't heard looks like O'Korn will be QB. Jimmy Khakis is keeping tight lip on everything. I'll be up there enduring the rain/snow and wind. Remember basketball season doesn't start til March. Also, we still have 1 more regular season game and then a bowl game. Go Hoosiers....shake up that CFP party.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Finally a game topic. I don't know what's wrong with this week. Usually I go on the opponent school's SB Nation page to read a preview from the opponent's point of view. Maize N Brew just posted their preview this hour.

I think we have the right formula to win this game. We held Barkley to less than two yards per carry. If we can contain Michigan's running attack, and put the pressure on O'Korn, we will have a chance.

On offense: Can't turn the ball over! Need to try and run the ball and take shots downfield.

For most schools , CBB doesn't start until March. 

For Indiana, it starts during the first recruiting period. 

I don't know or expect that we can hang AT the big house.  A backup QB won't hurt our chances, that is for sure.

However, the ugly weather will likely lead to less passing down field, and it might negate that advantage for us.  Not expecting anything here, but excited to see our performance as always.  Losing last week was such a major bummer.  Had it in the proverbial bag. 

I don't know or expect that we can hang AT the big house.  A backup QB won't hurt our chances, that is for sure.

However, the ugly weather will likely lead to less passing down field, and it might negate that advantage for us.  Not expecting anything here, but excited to see our performance as always.  Losing last week was such a major bummer.  Had it in the proverbial bag. 

Maybe Lagow is somehow more accurate in bad weather..?

Can we sellout on their run game and have Fant, Ball, and Co. get a few Tom takeaways?

Question: are they overlooking IU or are they pissed and going to prove they belong after last week.

I have to believe ! Wouldn't think coach khaki will let them be anything but completely focused on IU.

But with OSU one week away.....

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

I don't see Michigan overlooking us with everything in front of them. Louisville felt like they were focusing on all the wrong things whereas Michigan has been quiet. Hope we pull off the huge upset though.

Thanks didn't realize after being alive for 23 years but thanks for the heads up. Forgot basketball started in November here.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

Any advantage we gained from UM having to go with a backup QB is probably cancelled out with the wolverines coming in mad as hell after losing last week.

Effects of crappy weather unknown, probably bigger advantage to the home team.  Who knows, maybe we find out Lagow is a bad weather QB. Stranger things have happened. Usually not to our favor, but they happen nonetheless.

My biggest fear is the early bye is catching up to us. Gut check time boys.

Talent wise we can hang. Take care of the ball, play smart, and hope Jabrill Peppers oversleeps. We got this!

Go Hoosiers!

I don't think the weather will affect Lagow. Look at the NFL: Joe Flacco, Ben Roethlisberger, teams look for big QBs with strong arms who can play in bad weather. Lagow is in this same mold at 6'6" 240 with a rocket arm. He's built for this weather. Granted he's a Texas boy, so there might be an adjustment to the wet northern cold. However, I don't think his arm strength will be affected, nor will his accuracy get much worse given his hand size.