Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

lucel15

Indiana vs Michigan - Saturday Nov. 19 @ 3:30 ET on ESPN

Here's a crazy thought you don't recruit your QB replacement the year before they are needed. 

I'm not sure why you are trying to argue the QB situation. If He already accepted blame for it he knows it's an issue. 

We'll agree to disagree then. I think we already have a capable QB in Lagow and two promising prospects in Ramsey and King who aren't ready yet.

Btw, take a look at the 2014 QB recruiting class. A LOT of busts on that list. One of the few good ones is Clayton Thorson at NW. He was a top target of ours, Littrell was the lead recruiter, who obviously left for UNC.

Dan Patrick was just talking about the Purdue job opening on his show. He was saying how anyone who takes that job comes into a currently loaded B1G, then went into how he watched IU/UM Saturday and said he enjoyed watching us and thought IU played really hard and even though we've been a doormat forever, maybe could turn the corner too. Cool to see someone that surely hasn't watched much Hoosier football see what everyone that has is seeing.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

KBO, I was raised in a similar fashion. Although my grandfather followed Notre Dame football religiously. I've taken upon myself as an IU alum to talk to my nephews as much as I can about IU football in the hopes that when he's a bit older he'll follow IU football as close as IU basketball. We owe it to the football program to do everything we can to boost the overall numbers. It would be amazing to see Memorial Stadium packed every home game and to see the university forced to increase capacity because it's sold out. One can dream!